Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval

             For my Independent Component I am planning on creating a virtual buildings using programs at the architectural firm that I am currently doing my internship with. I plan to recreate a building for each of the major changes in architecture that have occurred since the 19th century. This will allow me to see what and how architecture changed according to the needs of the governments as well as the people. From this I am hoping on finding where architecture is going in the near future.To show the 30 hours that I have completed for this component I will show the senior team the 3D models of the buildings and other research that I have done regarding the specific architectural style that I have chosen to do the building. Doing this as an independent component will allow me to explore different types of architectural styles as well as familiarize myself with some of the latest architectural software programs being used by current professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment