Friday, September 6, 2013

Blog 5

         1.) One positive thing that has happened as a result of what I have completed so far is that I now know more or less the routine of senior year with the research checks and what is expected from them as well as me in the classwork, homework, and projects.

         2.) A piece of research that had really helped improve my understanding of architecture of an online book that I came across my first research check. This book talks about architecture from the Egyptian times up to the modern times and how it was slowly developed into what we see in our everyday lives.

         3.) The thing that has worked for me so far in the year is that I have not procrastinated on any assignments which helps me with my time management. Also the class content has not been incredibly challenging which gives me more time for my research and topic.

         4.)The thing that has not worked so far is that rarely use my computer so I am afraid that I miss an important assignment because I may not be able to check the blog. Also some

         5.) I am planning of focus on "green" buildings or where the future of architecture is headed. I plan on studying where architecture cam from then start to move to green buildings and technology related to the concept.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are not procrastinating! I think that is a really hard thing to overcome, so good for you for mastering the desire this early. What's up with the computer situation? You can use my computers before or after school or at breaks if you have a need. Also, when you mention sources, list the title and author. It is more professional than "this book".

    ReplyDelete