Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mentorship

L:
Erik Peterson, architect at Claremont Environmental Design Group. 

I:
An important thing that I learned was networking with a team of individuals that must be collaborated with in order to have a successful product. I had seen numerous attempts by Erik Peterson and his fellow colleagues. It was important to speak with every member of the team in order to get the best results. 

A:
From doing my mentorship I have been able to answer my EQ with real world solutions. Such as my first and second answer which were obtained by observing a super adobe building located in Claremont and designed by CEDG. By obtaining a mentor like mr. Peterson he was able to explain to me first hand what he did and how he got the ideas for the window placement and style as well as building structures with materials found on-site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment